FUNDING & BANK FINANCING
We have excellent relationships and credibility with the key decision makers in all of the Irish-based banks along with significant expertise in the leveraged finance market in Ireland.
We have over 28 years' experience of successfully raising new debt in the Irish market and have a proven track record of leveraging our key banking relationships to achieve a successful outcome for our clients. Since establishing Capnua in 2010, we have advised on debt fundraising totalling €1.5bn.
Many businesses are still faced with serious challenges in which declining financial performance has resulted in over-leveraging. We have been engaged by some of Ireland's leading companies to:
- Assist in the identification and implementation of strategic options to deleverage;
- Restructure debt and advise on negotiations with banking partners / syndicates; and
- Negotiate the terms of new banking facilities that provide the business with an appropriate capital structure.
We assist promoters and businesses to raise equity to:
- Restructure existing capital structures where equity is required to secure a medium or long-term financing structure;
- Support strong management teams to fund MBOs / MBIs of Irish-based businesses;
- Exploit growth opportunities which require equity funding.
To obtain the best results for our clients we look for investors who also bring experience, contacts and expertise.